…who called me his favorite redhead….awww….
1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?: Most likely if I’m buying chow at the gas station I’m coming home from serious drinking so it’d be a bottle of water and a Payday candybar (gotta get the protein from those peanuts)
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?: shark; I wanna be the top of the food chain.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?: Eric Stoltz (hey, he grew up cute!)
4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house?: Again, if I’m at such an establishment, I’m coming off a hard night of drinking. So I’m going with eggs and some fried animal flesh.
5. Do you own any… naughty toys?: oodles. 🙂
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend’s list? I have over three hundred folks on my friends’ list. It would be impossible for me NOT to have! (not telling who or how many, so there!)
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear: Victoria’s Secret and Pink, that’s all I’m saying 🙂
8. Describe the last time you were injured: Does the paper cute I sustained today count?
9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable? Snuggling naked with my dog; I like the fur on my bare skin. (Am I gonna get a bunch of hate mail from animal rights activists thinking I’m a perv now??)
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years: There are just so many….I once got stuck on the football field upside down, on my head, attached to a very large bass drum. And yes, this was during a game.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Lava Lamp.
13. Soda?: what about it?
14. Flavor of pudding?: the type they use in coconut cream and banana cream pies 🙂
15. What type of shirt are you wearing? I’ve got a cropped, long-sleeved, thermal shirt underneath a dusty rose colored work type shirt. It’s warm, dammit.
16. Prescription medication?: whatever I can con out of my doctor.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be? Teleporter – beam me up!
18. How many people are on your friends list? 300 and some odd. I’m really not that popular.
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life? What’s a real life?
20. What are you listening to right now? My keyboard a’clackin; and That 70’s Show in the background.
21. Most recent movie you watched? I watched a disc of Oz today; the other night I contented myself with Pirates of the Caribbean and I’ll be checking out Syriana in the next few days.
22. Name 3 things you have with you at all times: three rings, my tattoo and an overactive imagination.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage? OH MY GAWD. RECEIVE, RECEIVE, RECEIVE. I am such a sucker for those things…
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for: Mr. Russ Headley, my high school freshman science teacher. He was young and had washed out of the NFL cuz of a fucked up knee. Every girl had a crush on him.
25. What is a saying that you use a lot? Indeed.
26. What’s one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child? Don’t be too hard on your parents; they’re people too.