1. If I looked ON your bed, what would I find?
my pjs…and greyhound fur
2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Closed – that is if the dog doesn’t boink it open with his snout.
3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Seriously? How do you fold panties?
4. Sleep on your back or stomach?
Curled up on my side usually.
5. Do you like eating?
Yes, yes I do.
6. What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
dust bunnies…and greyhound fur
7. Something that happened today that made you angry?
Dragon got into the trash while I was gone but that didn’t really piss me off.
8. What were you doing before this survey?
Trying to catch up on myspace stuff. I have a life, I don’t check it everyday.
9. What will you do after the survey?
read a chapter for my writing group tonight.
10. Marriage or living together?
specifically or theoretically?
11. What shirt are you wearing now?
Big honkin Cleveland Indians sweatshirt that I ‘borrowed’ from a yuppie bar in Hudson, Ohio (remember that Kimmie and Viper??)
12. Do you sing?
In the car, to the dog, with the ipod….even a little Rock Band…
13. Do you de-label your beer bottles?
If I am inebriated.
14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
1. I’m a woman.
2. I’m a counselor.
What do you think?
15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
We all have those things, but if we didn’t make those mistakes, we’d never learn and grow.
16. First thing you do when you wake up?
17. Ever had surgery?
18. Last person you got into an argument with?
PGrumpy, of course.
19. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
21. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Awhile. I have to wind down. And then if there’s a storm, the damn dog keeps me up with his freakouts.
22. Current song on myspace?
Duran Duran cover by Silent Fate.
23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
No alarm clocks. Alarms suck.
24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
25. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
Blogger, don’t have one.
26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
27. It’s midnight. Who are you on the phone with?
I’m not. I might be texting one of a few boys, but I’m usually watching junk TV or writing.
28. It’s Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
In front of my computer, working.
30. Your christmas list consists of:
Simon LeBon 🙂
31. Your ex just asked you out and you say…
32. You’re going to New York for shopping, where do you go first?
of course The Village
33. You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
35. What time do you wake up for school?
Thank god I gave the up a long time ago.
36. What movie is in your DVD player?
Nothing. Was Sicko.
37. Where would you like to move to?
One of the Carolinas, but only if I’m near civilization.
38. How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
Okay really – this was obviously written by a fifteen year old.
39. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Learning about this really cool project underway in Cleveland.
41. What would you change about your life right now?
42. Whats the best feeling in the world?
43.What is the worst feeling in the world?
Being heartbroken, whether it’s because someone died or someone betrayed you.
44.What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?
Be an idiot. 🙂